Tuesday, January 13, 2009


I'm back in Columbia freezing my tail off. F-ing A. 

My hair is all right, I'm still coming to terms with it but I can def rock it. This past week I've done jack shit, so there's not much to blog about EXCEPT that I built a fort with my friend Noelle and her boyfriend Chris. It is an amazing fort that takes up our whole living room, complete with sideways furniture and at least six sheets. I'm so proud. We even have a tunnel going to our Harry Potter room under the stairway. Also, we were able to include our TV and Chris's Wii, so we barricaded ourselves in there for about two days straight playing Wario Ware and MarioKart. BADASS!

Last night I went to the bar with my friends for the very first time! I went to McNally's with Noelle and Chris (even though Noelle is not of age, but they didn't card us oddly enough) and after a couple hours a bunch of our friends surprisingly showed up and we partied with them until some ungodly hour. It was baller because we were bored to death and it turned into a super fun night! 

Yeah, sorry about the lame blog, but that's what's up G.

No comments:

Post a Comment