Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hair DIE!!!!!!!


I just dyed my hair... 

First of all, let me preface this by saying, I have dyed my hair a few times in the past, generally a reddish brown, and it's always cute as long as I dye evenly. Well, I haven't actually dyed my hair in about a year, but I thought about it at the end of summer and bought a box. Tonight while I was watching Pineapple Express (just came out today, wheeeeee) with my friend Ryan, I remembered the box of dye and was struck with the urge to use it! I was a little nervous because back when I bought it, I wanted RED hair (apparently), so I bought a redder dye. Usually it's something like this: http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_products/products_haircolor.aspx?tpcode=OUR_PRODUCTS^PRD_HAIRCOLOR^NUTRISSE^NUTRISSE_DISCOVER&prdcode=P53001&varcode=245222
but this time, I got: http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/our_products/products_haircolor.aspx?tpcode=OUR_PRODUCTS^PRD_HAIRCOLOR^NUTRISSE^NUTRISSE_DISCOVER&prdcode=P53001&varcode=242627
It's "true red" as opposed to reddish brown. 

I decided to do it anyways, since it's the only color I have, but I failed at making it even. I'm currently very concerned since I have yet to see it in all it's glory, but I really hope it fades gracefully or I'll have to do some kind of dark rinse. Bright Red=NOT OK!

Anyways, if it looks good, I'll perhaps post a picture later. In the meantime, I've left you with a large lady eating KFC with some wigged out red hair. Bon Apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment